From the monthly archives: September, 2011
We are pleased to present below all posts archived in 'September, 2011'. If you still can't find what you are looking for, try using the search box.
I hope everyone is having a good morning! Today we are glad that monthly release SunBlogNuke v4.8.2 is available for free upgrade. In this version we still focused on some urgent bugs introduced by the latest building, such as import/export feature not work as expected and Integration issue with Active Social Journal. Meanwhile, we built separated comments integration with Active Social Journal so that you can configure different template for posts & comments. From this v4.8.2, the “ActiveSocial” extension is not required anymore and it will be removed from our extension directory). In the release note, we combined it with the v4.7.5 and the whole will be as follows:
- ENH - Supported DotNetNuke 6.
- ENH - Supported IP field in the comment entity.
- ENH - Integrated with Comments+ module seamlessly.
- ENH - Integrated with Anti-Spam service - Akitsmet.
- ENH - Enhanced comment system & converted comment settings into one place with comments Inbox.
- FIX - Performance issue of Content Slider Widget made website failure.
- FIX - Metaweblog API not work with Posterous "Autopost" feature.
- FIX - Fail to import blogml file.
- FIX - Issues about import/export interface feature in the dnn core way.
- FIX - Social Bookmarking issue with "ShareThis" script.
- FIX - Trackbacks still occur when Disqus comments system in active.
- FIX - Integration issue with Active Social Journal.
You can get it here. Blog your way and enjoy life. :)
The SunBlogNuke Team
As you know, we released a new cross-module & highlight comments solution based on DotNetNuke platform a while ago. We hope to build a universal comments/voting system to be integrated with across multiple different modules on a dnn site. And this awesome module was announced as "Comments+". You may be interested in what sets Comments+ apart from other DNN comment modules, please visit the post Ultra DNN Comments System - CommentsPlus in details. Today we would like to show you how to get started with CommentsPlus. Until now, this module allows you to add the popular comments engine Disqus or Facebook in any page of your DotNetNuke website. So the tutorial will cover Disqus & Facebook section.
Read the rest of entry »
When it comes to Blogging, traffic is the main factor and it can be gained by many strategies. Meanwhile, traffic depends on number of factors however "Social Bookmarking" is the most important and common factor. So you can get a lots of traffic by joining popular Social Bookmarking sites, such as Twitter, Facebook, Digg & new cool Google+. The Ultimate DNN Blog Module – SunBlogNuke supports the social bookmark feature from the beginning, with which your readers easily share your blog post on the famous social bookmark services around the world. Today we would like to show you how to active it and implemented customized "ShareThis" bookmark widget in DNN blog.
Read the rest of entry »