Forums Community

These forums are dedicated to the discussion of our DotNetNuke products, such as Ultimate DNN Blog Module - SunBlogNuke & GalleryPlus.

For the benefit of the community and to keep information here helpful to everyone who visits, please observe the following posting guidelines:

• If you are reporting a bug and strange issue please tell us which version of DNN and SunBlogNuke and share some event logs from "Admin/Event Viewer".
  • Site Moderators have the final word on approving/removing a thread or post or comment.
  • English language posting only, please.

Active Forums

PrevPrev Go to previous topic
NextNext Go to next topic
Last Post 04 Aug 2017 08:55 PM by  thx1200
Support for ReCAPTCHA v2
 5 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
thx1200

--
03 Aug 2017 05:21 PM

ReCAPTCHA version 2 is the "I'm not a robot" checkbox instead of having to enter the text in the box. It works really well at keeping spam down (I use it on my DNN registrations page now). I'd like to see this added to SunBlogNuke. When I add my "V2" key to SBN right now, the "V1" box still appears.

https://developers.google.com/recaptcha/docs/display

Baldwin
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    04 Aug 2017 03:11 AM

It sounds great. Could you share your registration page for us to check it out?

Then we will make some testing and combined into our modules :)

thx1200

--
    Baldwin
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    04 Aug 2017 06:40 PM

It looks great and you can share the integration steps for us. Then we should combine it into our module quickly :)

thx1200

--
    04 Aug 2017 08:55 PM

I wish I could help, but I just downloaded a module and it did the heavy lifting for me. But, I did find a "how to" guide for upgrading ReCAPTCHA v1 code to v2 code. It looks pretty simple!

https://blog.sendsafely.com/migrating-to-googles-nocaptcha-recaptcha

thx1200

--
    04 Aug 2017 08:55 PM

I should also point out that in the Google documentation, V1 is being phased out, so I guess at some point it may stop working. I don't think that's soon, but just FYI.

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Copyright © 2009-2019 Ultimate DNN Blog Module - SunBlogNuke Powered by SunBlogNuke Corp