Forums Community

These forums are dedicated to the discussion of our DotNetNuke products, such as Ultimate DNN Blog Module - SunBlogNuke & GalleryPlus.

For the benefit of the community and to keep information here helpful to everyone who visits, please observe the following posting guidelines:

• If you are reporting a bug and strange issue please tell us which version of DNN and SunBlogNuke and share some event logs from "Admin/Event Viewer".
  • Site Moderators have the final word on approving/removing a thread or post or comment.
  • English language posting only, please.
Home/Ultimate DNN Blog Module :: SunBlogNuke/Support Issues/Widget RSS Feed?
PreviousNext
New Post
12/2/2010 8:25 PM

Is there a way that the Content Slider widget can produce and RSS feed of its content?
New Post
12/3/2010 5:16 AM

No, there seem to be no way to satisfy your requiremnt. Maybe you can tell us the detail about your requiremnt and we will consider to implement it. Thanks a lot.

Ultimate DNN Blog Module - SunBlogNuke
New Post
12/3/2010 5:38 AM

Here's what I am trying to do:  Our company has 6 people writing their own blogs.  LinkedIn's Company record now has a field to broadcasct one RSS feed.  We would like to use the content slider widget to showcase our most recent blog postings from all authors.  So that's why I am trying to find a way to make the content slider widget 'rebroadcast' excerpts from our blogs via RSS.
New Post
12/3/2010 5:51 AM

So is it the site feed to showcase your most recent blog postings from all authors? If yesh, you can use the feed url - http://yourwebsite/theblogpage/rssid/0/default.aspx to output the recent posts in your website (dnn portal). Hope it makes sense.

New Post
12/3/2010 6:21 AM

I have six different blogs and need to display excerpts from all six blogs.  The content slider does a great job of aggregating all the feeds and I would like to republish the content slider via RSS--or something similar.  Any ideas?
New Post
12/3/2010 6:27 AM

The side feed also do the same job of aggregating all the feeds. Did you try it out ever?

New Post
12/3/2010 6:44 AM

Doesn't work.  I have six blogs on six different pages. The content slider that references all the blogs on the site has its own page, too.  When I try to view the feed with http://mysite.com/about-us/our-blogs/..., I don't get a feed.  I get the page.

What am I doing wrong here?
New Post
12/3/2010 6:47 AM

Could you send me a note with your website link and let me help you check it out? Thanks.

New Post
12/3/2010 6:49 AM

Thanks so much!  I'll send it shortly.
New Post
12/3/2010 7:40 AM

Resolution: Baldwin updated the RSS URL to this:
http://mysite.com/foldername/blogpage...
New Post
8/9/2016 3:25 AM

Can the Content Slider Plus widget generate an RSS feed?

New Post
8/9/2016 9:24 AM

@lyndsay

No, there seem to be no way to output an rss feed? Also please tell us the detail about your requirement and we will try to provide you a solution for you. Hope it helps.

New Post
8/10/2016 12:16 AM

http://advocace.com/Insights/Fundrais...

Here is the link to the page I am trying to create an rss feed for. We have 8 separate bloggers and we want to create an rss feed to this page which has the Content Slider Plus pulling a filtered list from all of those blogs about a particular topic. If there's a way to create an rss feed for this page, that would be very helpful. Thank you!

New Post
8/12/2016 7:29 PM

well, we will consider to implement one flexible way to build feed and this package will be available this month. Please stay tune.

Thanks a lot for your trust on our modules :)

New Post
10/13/2016 1:47 AM

@Baldwin

Hi I was wondering if you've created a way for Content Slider Plus to have an RSS feed? We have 8 separate bloggers and we want to create an rss feed to a page which has the Content Slider Plus pulling a filtered list from all of those blogs about a particular topic. If it's not available currently, how much would it cost to build something like that for our module? Thanks!

PreviousNext
Home/Ultimate DNN Blog Module :: SunBlogNuke/Support Issues/Widget RSS Feed?
Copyright © 2009-2018 Ultimate DNN Blog Module - SunBlogNuke Powered by SunBlogNuke Corp