Forums Community

These forums are dedicated to the discussion of our DotNetNuke products, such as Ultimate DNN Blog Module - SunBlogNuke & GalleryPlus.

For the benefit of the community and to keep information here helpful to everyone who visits, please observe the following posting guidelines:

• If you are reporting a bug and strange issue please tell us which version of DNN and SunBlogNuke and share some event logs from "Admin/Event Viewer".
  • Site Moderators have the final word on approving/removing a thread or post or comment.
  • English language posting only, please.
Home/Ultimate DNN Blog Module :: SunBlogNuke/Support Issues/Comments Just Reloading Page
PreviousNext
New Post
12/8/2009 5:06 PM

And... it's me again ;p

After update to 2.63, if a logged in user submits a comment on a post, the page just reloads. Moreover, when the page does reload, all of the supporting modules are empty -- categories, tags, etc. -- they all just show and empty DNN container. Plus, the user can see admin functions like "Add Entry" although they cannot click them. These options should not appear.

I also have blank Flash tag cloud (I saw another post that this is a known bug).

Thanks,
Michael

New Post
12/8/2009 8:19 PM

Hi Michael,

It should not. Could you share your website or link to let us check it out? Or you can try it out in our demo blog page and it also is v2.6.3.

Thanks for your asking.

Baldwin

Ultimate DNN Blog Module - SunBlogNuke
New Post
12/12/2009 7:42 PM

Now the SunBlogNuke v2.65 is available now with fixing the issue here. Please visit the detailed post (Move SunBlogNuke Web Site to Another Hosting Service) or get it from download page.

New Post
1/27/2010 9:57 AM

Baldwin,

I am having this same issue with version 3.0.0. With the help of Firebug, I found that this line in the utility.js is returning facebox as undefined:

jQuery.facebox.settings.opacity = 0.3;

I'm using DNN 5.2.2, but it has never worked for me in previous versions either. Please let me know if there is a fix?

thanks,

kristian

New Post
1/27/2010 10:24 AM

Okay I figured it out. My problem was caused because I was loading jQuery more than once on the page. Once I removed the second instance, the commenting starting working.

New Post
1/27/2010 10:43 AM

Thanks for your information and contribution. :)

If you have more questions please feel free to let us know.

PreviousNext
Home/Ultimate DNN Blog Module :: SunBlogNuke/Support Issues/Comments Just Reloading Page
Copyright © 2009-2018 Ultimate DNN Blog Module - SunBlogNuke Powered by SunBlogNuke Corp