Forums Community

These forums are dedicated to the discussion of our DotNetNuke products, such as Ultimate DNN Blog Module - SunBlogNuke & GalleryPlus.

For the benefit of the community and to keep information here helpful to everyone who visits, please observe the following posting guidelines:

• If you are reporting a bug and strange issue please tell us which version of DNN and SunBlogNuke and share some event logs from "Admin/Event Viewer".
  • Site Moderators have the final word on approving/removing a thread or post or comment.
  • English language posting only, please.
Home/Ultimate DNN Blog Module :: SunBlogNuke/Support Issues/Image src that will still work on new domain
PreviousNext
New Post
4/6/2012 5:38 AM

For images in my blog entries, I am using an img src like this:

src="http://localhost/LiquorAndDrink_DotNetNuke6/Portals/0/images/article16_Brinleys.jpg"

When I moved to a production test domain, these src's stayed the same and are still pointing back to localhost.  If I insert an image using the insert media function in the HTML editor, I get a src like this:

src="/liquoranddrink_dotnetnuke6/Portals/0/images/article16_Brinleys.jpg" 

That doesn't look like it would work that much better as I can't assume the Portal ID will be 0 in production.  For all other images I have used the DNN Token [Portal:HomeDirectory] which I am thinking will work in all cases whether in dev or production no matter the Portal ID.  Is this a good way to define the image src?

If it is a good way, how can I access this token from within a blog entry?  I tried the token and it doesn't get replaced.

New Post
8/28/2012 5:16 PM

Currently there is no way to deal with the similar issue and you have to manually modify those relative 'src' when you moving them. The SQL script way will be a better solution. And tokens not supported in the HTML editor. If you need any help about SQL script, you can contact us via email. Hope it helps.

Ultimate DNN Blog Module - SunBlogNuke
PreviousNext
Home/Ultimate DNN Blog Module :: SunBlogNuke/Support Issues/Image src that will still work on new domain
Order posts from:
Copyright © 2009-2014 Ultimate DNN Blog Module - SunBlogNuke Powered by SunBlogNuke Corp