Forums Community

These forums are dedicated to the discussion of our DotNetNuke products, such as Ultimate DNN Blog Module - SunBlogNuke & GalleryPlus.

For the benefit of the community and to keep information here helpful to everyone who visits, please observe the following posting guidelines:

• If you are reporting a bug and strange issue please tell us which version of DNN and SunBlogNuke and share some event logs from "Admin/Event Viewer".
  • Site Moderators have the final word on approving/removing a thread or post or comment.
  • English language posting only, please.
Home/Ultimate DNN Blog Module :: SunBlogNuke/Support Issues/Managing Comments Issues
PreviousNext
New Post
5/29/2012 7:45 PM

I'm trying to manage comments and have a few issues:

1. There is no search in the Inbox.  Is this correct - makes finding comments difficult

2. If I display all comments (quick filter all), the first page is listed, however the paging buttons don't work.  If I click on a paging button, the page refreshes and I get a message saying there are not comments.

3. On the post detail page, is it possible to have the comments paged - or maybe a suggestion for future development. 

New Post
5/30/2012 7:29 PM

Hi Steven,

Thanks a lot for your feedback. See replies below:

1) 3) They are exactly what we included and will be implemented in the later buildings.

2) Fixed in the v5.2 and repackaged in our download section. Please feel free to get it and re-install it. 

Hope it helps.

Regards

Baldwin

Ultimate DNN Blog Module - SunBlogNuke
New Post
5/30/2012 10:56 PM

I've installed the update and paging is now working - however, it's only showing one comment per page.
New Post
5/30/2012 11:06 PM

OH, that is our fault. Please check out the file named "CommentInbox.ascx" in the folder $Yourwebsite/DesktopModules/SunBlog/Admin and find out the PageSize attribute. Then modify it with value "10". Hope it helps.

Ultimate DNN Blog Module - SunBlogNuke
New Post
5/30/2012 11:37 PM

That worked thanks.
PreviousNext
Home/Ultimate DNN Blog Module :: SunBlogNuke/Support Issues/Managing Comments Issues
Copyright © 2009-2018 Ultimate DNN Blog Module - SunBlogNuke Powered by SunBlogNuke Corp