Forums Community

These forums are dedicated to the discussion of our DotNetNuke products, such as Ultimate DNN Blog Module - SunBlogNuke & GalleryPlus.

For the benefit of the community and to keep information here helpful to everyone who visits, please observe the following posting guidelines:

• If you are reporting a bug and strange issue please tell us which version of DNN and SunBlogNuke and share some event logs from "Admin/Event Viewer".
  • Site Moderators have the final word on approving/removing a thread or post or comment.
  • English language posting only, please.
Home/Ultimate DNN Blog Module :: SunBlogNuke/Support Issues/SunblogNuke, blog module on a different page
PreviousNext
New Post
6/21/2012 5:07 AM

Hi,

On the following page:  http://www.fbcmocksville.org/blog, would it be possible to have no results show up initially?   our client added a text html module at the top of the page and want you to view the blogs based on clicking the links they provided under "stuff from the staff".

I tried to move the module to different page, under the blog module, and just have thier links in the text module go there, with the appropriate entryid in the url, however when i tried this, it seemed to still redirect to the /blog/ page.

Is it possible to for the blog admin module and the blog module to reside on different pages?  Is there some setting i am not seeing that tells the admin page where the blog module resides?

Thanks

Brian

New Post
6/21/2012 8:28 AM

Hi Brian,

In my opinion, maybe you should build 2 separated blogs in different pages to host different topics. Then you just direct the links to specified pages. Alternatively you can build those with author view in the same blog. See our demo blog how it action - http://demo.sunblognuke.com/quick-tour/authorid/46.aspx. You should find the author widget in the right top of the quick tour page. Hope it helps.

Regards

Baldwin

Ultimate DNN Blog Module - SunBlogNuke
PreviousNext
Home/Ultimate DNN Blog Module :: SunBlogNuke/Support Issues/SunblogNuke, blog module on a different page
Copyright © 2009-2018 Ultimate DNN Blog Module - SunBlogNuke Powered by SunBlogNuke Corp