Forums Community

These forums are dedicated to the discussion of our DotNetNuke products, such as Ultimate DNN Blog Module - SunBlogNuke & GalleryPlus.

For the benefit of the community and to keep information here helpful to everyone who visits, please observe the following posting guidelines:

• If you are reporting a bug and strange issue please tell us which version of DNN and SunBlogNuke and share some event logs from "Admin/Event Viewer".
  • Site Moderators have the final word on approving/removing a thread or post or comment.
  • English language posting only, please.
Home/Ultimate DNN Blog Module :: SunBlogNuke/Support Issues/Error installing 6.1
PreviousNext
New Post
10/15/2013 10:30 PM

Baldwin,

I got an error installing 6.1.  I've tried on both my dev and prod sites as well as a site that's in development and I get the same error:

Info Installation successful. - SunBlog - Categories
Info Starting Installation - SunBlog - ContentSlider
Failure Package Installation aborted - SunBlog - ContentSlider
Failure Package Installation aborted
Info Installation Failed - SunBlog - ContentSlider
Info Starting Installation - SunBlog - Subscription
Info Starting Installation - Module
Info Module registered successfully - SunBlog - Subscription
Info Component installed successfully - Module
Failure Package Installation aborted
Info Installation Failed - SunBlog - Subscriptio

Please advise.

Thanks,

Doug

New Post
10/15/2013 10:43 PM

Just ignored this compatible issue and you can fix it with repair install again. Thanks.

Ultimate DNN Blog Module - SunBlogNuke
New Post
10/15/2013 10:57 PM

Baldwin,

Thanks that did the trick.

New Post
11/28/2013 4:49 PM

Just note that the package v6.0 will be removed from our development branch due to this weird issue.

And we recommend that you should use the v6.2 latest package. Hope it helps.

Ultimate DNN Blog Module - SunBlogNuke
PreviousNext
Home/Ultimate DNN Blog Module :: SunBlogNuke/Support Issues/Error installing 6.1
Copyright © 2009-2018 Ultimate DNN Blog Module - SunBlogNuke Powered by SunBlogNuke Corp