Forums Community

These forums are dedicated to the discussion of our DotNetNuke products, such as Ultimate DNN Blog Module - SunBlogNuke & GalleryPlus.

For the benefit of the community and to keep information here helpful to everyone who visits, please observe the following posting guidelines:

• If you are reporting a bug and strange issue please tell us which version of DNN and SunBlogNuke and share some event logs from "Admin/Event Viewer".
  • Site Moderators have the final word on approving/removing a thread or post or comment.
  • English language posting only, please.
Home/Ultimate DNN Blog Module :: SunBlogNuke/Support Issues/Export Blog
PreviousNext
New Post
2/18/2014 11:24 PM

Hi,

When I click on the Export Button in the Migrate section all I get is an error page. We're using Sunblog 5.4.0. DNN 6.2.9.

Thanks,

Scott

New Post
2/19/2014 10:20 PM

Maybe you can have to upgrade the latest package and try to export it again. If there is still issue, please send us the event log about ERROR. Thanks a lot.

Ultimate DNN Blog Module - SunBlogNuke
New Post
4/25/2014 1:33 PM

Just would,like to follow up whether you resolved this issue yet. If yes I will mark this thread with resolved status. Thanks a lot.

PreviousNext
Home/Ultimate DNN Blog Module :: SunBlogNuke/Support Issues/Export Blog
Copyright © 2009-2018 Ultimate DNN Blog Module - SunBlogNuke Powered by SunBlogNuke Corp