Forums Community

These forums are dedicated to the discussion of our DotNetNuke products, such as Ultimate DNN Blog Module - SunBlogNuke & GalleryPlus.

For the benefit of the community and to keep information here helpful to everyone who visits, please observe the following posting guidelines:

• If you are reporting a bug and strange issue please tell us which version of DNN and SunBlogNuke and share some event logs from "Admin/Event Viewer".
  • Site Moderators have the final word on approving/removing a thread or post or comment.
  • English language posting only, please.
Home/Ultimate DNN Blog Module :: SunBlogNuke/Support Issues/SearchDocumentToDelete Type Not Loaded
PreviousNext
New Post
4/9/2016 12:39 AM

Hi,
I'm getting the following exception in my event log (the DNN version is 7.3.1):

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'DotNetNuke.Services.Search.Entities.SearchDocumentToDelete' from assembly 'DotNetNuke, Version=7.3.1.20, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. at SunBlogNuke.Business.InterfaceController.GetModifiedSearchDocuments(ModuleInfo modInfo, DateTime beginDate) at DotNetNuke.Services.Search.ModuleIndexer.GetSearchDocuments(Int32 portalId, DateTime startDate)
New Post
4/10/2016 11:15 AM

Are there lots of exceptions related with this issue or just happened once by accident? And you can have a try on the v7.3 package now. Thanks a lot.

Ultimate DNN Blog Module - SunBlogNuke
New Post
4/16/2016 1:49 AM

Hi Baldwin,

DotNetNuke.Services.Search.Entities.SearchDocumentToDelete doesn't seem to be supported in the 7.3.1 version of DotNetNuke.dll. However, I can see it in 7.4.2. I don't know when this method was introduced but right now, it's generating loads of exceptions.

Will you be able to resolve this?

Regards,

Darrin

New Post
4/18/2016 4:16 PM

Please send us the web link with a host account and then we will check it out. If possible we will resolved it with the fixed package. Thanks a lot :)

New Post
4/19/2016 4:37 AM

I can recreate the issue using a fresh installation of DNN 7.3.1 and either SunBlognuke 7.2.0 or 7.3.0 - could you try that first? Arranging host access would be difficult.

New Post
4/19/2016 6:22 PM

Thanks a lot for your feedback and finally we found out the issue. Then the fixed package uploaded in the download center.

Just feel free to download it for repair upgrade :). Thanks again

Kind regards

Baldwin

New Post
4/19/2016 6:30 PM

Thanks Baldwin - I'll try it on my development system and report back.

Can you tell me where to download it from? I've visited the downloads page and I can't see it yet. I can only see a link for "SunBlogNuke_7.3.0_for_DNN7+".

New Post
4/19/2016 6:33 PM

That is exactly what you need and the original package have replaced with this fixed package :)

New Post
4/20/2016 5:43 AM

Thanks Baldwin - I've applied the update to my development site and I haven't seen any more exceptions being generated. I'll be applying the update to my live site tomorrow - thanks again for the quick resolution :)

New Post
4/21/2016 9:11 AM

Glad to hear that. You are welcome :)

PreviousNext
Home/Ultimate DNN Blog Module :: SunBlogNuke/Support Issues/SearchDocumentToDelete Type Not Loaded
Copyright © 2009-2018 Ultimate DNN Blog Module - SunBlogNuke Powered by SunBlogNuke Corp