Forums Community

These forums are dedicated to the discussion of our DotNetNuke products, such as Ultimate DNN Blog Module - SunBlogNuke & GalleryPlus.

For the benefit of the community and to keep information here helpful to everyone who visits, please observe the following posting guidelines:

• If you are reporting a bug and strange issue please tell us which version of DNN and SunBlogNuke and share some event logs from "Admin/Event Viewer".
  • Site Moderators have the final word on approving/removing a thread or post or comment.
  • English language posting only, please.
Home/Ultimate DNN Blog Module :: SunBlogNuke/Support Issues/Unable to find the requested .Net Framework Data Provider. SunBlogNuke.Business.InterfaceController
PreviousNext
New Post
4/11/2017 10:28 PM

Recently I've been getting the following error on my site on certain pages, and seems to be related to the blog however other modules are working fine, also the server switched IPs so i'm not sure if that would have broken Sunblog licencing?:

Unable to find the requested .Net Framework Data Provider. It may not be installed.

at System.Data.Common.DbProviderFactories.GetFactory(String providerInvariantName)
   at PetaPoco.Database.CommonConstruct()
   at PetaPoco.Database..ctor(String connectionStringName)
   at DotNetNuke.Data.PetaPoco.PetaPocoDataContext..ctor(String connectionStringName, String tablePrefix)
   at DotNetNuke.Data.DataContext.Instance()
   at SunBlogNuke.Services.Data.RepositoryImpl`1.GetById[TProperty](TProperty id)
   at SunBlogNuke.Entities.BlogInfo.GetBlogInfo(Int32 blogID)
   at SunBlogNuke.Business.InterfaceController.GetModifiedSearchDocuments(ModuleInfo modInfo, DateTime beginDate)

New Post
4/12/2017 9:39 PM

Which version of dnn and sunblognuke you are applying? And if possible please set up a host account to let us check it out. Thanks.

Ultimate DNN Blog Module - SunBlogNuke
New Post
4/13/2017 10:33 PM

Sunblog: 7.1.5
DNN: 07.04.02
What is the best way to send you host login info?
PreviousNext
Home/Ultimate DNN Blog Module :: SunBlogNuke/Support Issues/Unable to find the requested .Net Framework Data Provider. SunBlogNuke.Business.InterfaceController
Copyright © 2009-2018 Ultimate DNN Blog Module - SunBlogNuke Powered by SunBlogNuke Corp