Forums Community

These forums are dedicated to the discussion of our DotNetNuke products, such as Ultimate DNN Blog Module - SunBlogNuke & GalleryPlus.

For the benefit of the community and to keep information here helpful to everyone who visits, please observe the following posting guidelines:

• If you are reporting a bug and strange issue please tell us which version of DNN and SunBlogNuke and share some event logs from "Admin/Event Viewer".
  • Site Moderators have the final word on approving/removing a thread or post or comment.
  • English language posting only, please.

Active Forums

PrevPrev Go to previous topic
NextNext Go to next topic
Last Post 15 Mar 2013 12:12 AM by  albertone
Free Trial Download..
 6 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
smarshall

--
11 Feb 2013 08:29 AM

Do you have a free trial to download for a development site to try out? I appreciate the ineractive demo on your website but would really like to dig in and see how it works in our environment.

Thanks!

Samantha

Baldwin
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    11 Feb 2013 09:04 AM

Hi Samantha,

Thanks a lot for your interested in our blogging module.

We can send you the trial package to have a try in your dev environment. However, the trial package just supports to be installed in the local website. If you still would like to get it, please feel free to let us know and we will send you via email(make sure that your email is valid). Hope it helps.

BTW, do you have any special requirement with our module?

Regards
    Baldwin

smarshall

--
    11 Feb 2013 09:17 AM
    Thanks for the quick reply.

Unfortunately, our dev environment isn't local.

One of the requirements you seem to do quite nicely which is the additional authors and editors.
    I didn't really like the way the demo blog looks. No picture thumbnails and I just didn't love it. The blog that you guys use for your actual blog looks quite nice but I won't have any help with additional development or css changes so I need to work with what I've got-simply what you are going to give me in the purchase.

Also, wasn't a big fan of the font size possibilities, will that ever change to a standard option like 11, 12, 13, 14 etc?

Anyway, I didn't know if you guys had certain blogs with picture filters etc or any other limitations on the demo.

Thank you for your time,
    Samantha
    Baldwin
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    11 Feb 2013 09:28 AM

Hi Samantha,

Sorry about the trial package not fit your environment.

You can take a look at another demo blog with thumbnail theme here - http://demo.sunblognuke.com/demo-blog.aspx. All what you need to do is to apply the desired theme you like, including customized style adjustment, such as font size possibilities.

Yes, we just closed the theme customized panel in the online demo due to security consideration.

Hope it helps.

If you have any question or not understand totally, please feel free to share your thoughts. Thanks a lot.

Regards
    Baldwin

smarshall

--
    11 Feb 2013 09:36 AM
    one last question:

when I purchase this, can I install on my dev environment and then my live environement?
    Baldwin
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    11 Feb 2013 09:41 AM
    Absolutely yes, you can install it both dev and live environment. Thanks a lot.
    albertone

--
    15 Mar 2013 12:12 AM

Hi to everybody,

I have a local dev environment (my dev pc), it's a copy of the online site.

I would try a trial version to see if Ultra DNN Comment System - CommentsPlus seamlessly integrates with the form of DNN 7 Journal module.

Many thanks,

Alberto

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Copyright © 2009-2021 Ultimate DNN Blog Module - SunBlogNuke Powered by SunBlogNuke Corp