Forums Community

These forums are dedicated to the discussion of our DotNetNuke products, such as Ultimate DNN Blog Module - SunBlogNuke & GalleryPlus.

For the benefit of the community and to keep information here helpful to everyone who visits, please observe the following posting guidelines:

• If you are reporting a bug and strange issue please tell us which version of DNN and SunBlogNuke and share some event logs from "Admin/Event Viewer".
  • Site Moderators have the final word on approving/removing a thread or post or comment.
  • English language posting only, please.

Active Forums

PrevPrev Go to previous topic
NextNext Go to next topic
Last Post 03 Feb 2017 08:43 AM by  SuperUser Account
CommentsPlus email notification
 1 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
mwang

--
31 Jan 2017 02:26 PM

HI, we have purchased/downloaded Comments Plus 3.0.0 from DNN Store. I am trying to figure out who receives the email notification when a user posts a comment. I have tried different setup, but the email notification always goes to one of the super administrators, can I change that? And is there a way that I can configure the module so email notification sends to a set of users or a user role?

I am using built-in comment type, and DNN install is 7.4.2.

Any help that you can provide us would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

Michael

SuperUser Account

--
    03 Feb 2017 08:43 AM
    • Accepted Answer

Sorry about the delay reply due to our holiday.

Now we are back and just send us your website link with some admin account to let us help you check it out.

Our contact email is dnnsun(at)gmail or support(at)sunblognuke.com. Hope it helps.

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Copyright © 2009-2020 Ultimate DNN Blog Module - SunBlogNuke Powered by SunBlogNuke Corp