Forums Community

These forums are dedicated to the discussion of our DotNetNuke products, such as Ultimate DNN Blog Module - SunBlogNuke & GalleryPlus.

For the benefit of the community and to keep information here helpful to everyone who visits, please observe the following posting guidelines:

• If you are reporting a bug and strange issue please tell us which version of DNN and SunBlogNuke and share some event logs from "Admin/Event Viewer".
  • Site Moderators have the final word on approving/removing a thread or post or comment.
  • English language posting only, please.
Home/Ultimate DNN Blog Module :: SunBlogNuke/Support Issues/GalleryPlus slideshow in blog post
PreviousNext
New Post
6/17/2014 3:07 AM

I'm using both SunBlogNuke and GalleryPlus. I know that I can pull the thumbnail from GalleryPlus, but is there any way to display a slideshow of the images in a GalleryPlus Album within my blog post? I think it's possible based on things I've read, but I can't quite figure it out.

New Post
6/19/2014 1:24 AM

I've tried putting the token [SLIDESHOW:2:600:400] into my post but it just displays as text in the post and doesn't actually display a slideshow of the images in that are in the corresponding GalleryPlus album. I can select my post thumbnails from GalleryPlus, why won't the slideshow token replace? I have GalleryPlus 2.9 and SunBlog 6.2 installed in our installation.

Running DNN 6.2

New Post
6/20/2014 1:06 AM

It requires additional extension called "FancyGallery", of which you should be able to access the download links. Hope it helps.

Ultimate DNN Blog Module - SunBlogNuke
New Post
6/20/2014 11:10 PM

Seem to have gotten somewhere now after installing FancyGallery. Now I'm getting an error on the post where I had embedded the slideshow tag:

Error: Stories to Celebrate! is currently unavailable.DotNetNuke.Services.Exceptions.ModuleLoadException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at SunBlogNuke.Extensions.FancyGallery.Gallery.ResolveBodyWithSlideShow(EntryInfo e, Settings config) at SunBlogNuke.Extensions.FancyGallery.Gallery.ItemServing(Object sender, EventArgs e) at System.EventHandler`1.Invoke(Object sender, TEventArgs e) at SunBlogNuke.Application.BlogContext.OnPostLoading(EntryInfo post) at SunBlogNuke.Views.ViewEntry.ShowPost() at SunBlogNuke.Views.ViewEntry.Page_Init(Object sender, EventArgs e) --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

Any ideas on fixing this error that I can look into?

PreviousNext
Home/Ultimate DNN Blog Module :: SunBlogNuke/Support Issues/GalleryPlus slideshow in blog post
Copyright © 2009-2018 Ultimate DNN Blog Module - SunBlogNuke Powered by SunBlogNuke Corp