Forums Community

These forums are dedicated to the discussion of our DotNetNuke products, such as Ultimate DNN Blog Module - SunBlogNuke & GalleryPlus.

For the benefit of the community and to keep information here helpful to everyone who visits, please observe the following posting guidelines:

• If you are reporting a bug and strange issue please tell us which version of DNN and SunBlogNuke and share some event logs from "Admin/Event Viewer".
  • Site Moderators have the final word on approving/removing a thread or post or comment.
  • English language posting only, please.
Home/Ultimate DNN Blog Module :: SunBlogNuke/Support Issues/Comments Count Not Updating DNN 9 / SBN 8.4
PreviousNext
New Post
8/5/2017 12:59 AM

I'm noticing that adding comments is not changing the count of comments on the thread.  For example, if I make a new post and then three comments, it still says 0 comments.

New Post
8/5/2017 9:42 AM

It should be caused by cache and you just check out where with this issue:

1. the posts list
  2. the post detail

Hope it helps.

Ultimate DNN Blog Module - SunBlogNuke
New Post
8/5/2017 12:01 PM

It looks like only the post list view is affected. All the comments show up in the details view. I tried clearing the DNN cache and it didn't help. Is there some other place I should be looking? How do I prevent it from being cached? Comments can be added at any time and it's confusing if the count gets cached.

New Post
8/9/2017 7:45 AM

I'm noticing other issues now related to comments. If I flag comments as "spam" it won't save, it kicks me back to the main page. if I mark comments as deleted, they are still visible, even though they are flagged deleted. Really, the comments are having multiple issues. Maybe something is corrupt in my DB? How do I troubleshoot?

PreviousNext
Home/Ultimate DNN Blog Module :: SunBlogNuke/Support Issues/Comments Count Not Updating DNN 9 / SBN 8.4
Copyright © 2009-2018 Ultimate DNN Blog Module - SunBlogNuke Powered by SunBlogNuke Corp