Image slideshow and content slider are now very popular with thousands of blogs and dnn websites. Indeed it is really useful to show the featured contents and to attract your visitors with more web traffic. In order to fit so common requirements, there are many dnn modules that provide some sort of slideshow/rotator/banner/slider functionality and on sale in DNN Store. Today we would like to showcase our brand gallery module with implementing the same feature with more attractive effects.
What is the GalleryPlus?
GalleryPlus is ultra media gallery framework built on top of DotNetNuke(DNN) platform. The aim is to simplify the process of creating professional media galleries and slideshows for the dnn website. Out of the box, you can manage your albums, including images, external photo service feed & videos. In default it includes lots of media viewers & attractive themes with many customizable display options, such as lightbox, prettyPhoto & slideshow; plus feel free to build your own customized interface by lots of external resources without any complicated code, such as any jQuery gallery & slider plugin you can find.
How to build dnn rotator with GalleryPlus?
With lots of built-in templates & themes, not only GalleyPlus provides more attractive layouts for albums presentation also you can build awesome rotator without knowledge of Html/jQuery/Flash - so much technical savvy. For example, customers can use this dnn module with specified album for advertisements, news feeds, promotional campaigns, announcement etc. The configure process is so easy with few steps as follows:
- Create a new album and upload some images for your content slider. It supports drag & drop way to easily upload images with modern browsers, such as Google Chrome or Safari.
- Edit every image item of this slider, for example title, description, external url & tags.
- Enter the configure settings panel. Then just check your target album and choose the template view with 'Slides' option. Next you also need to specify the resized size (width & height) for this content slider.
- Update settings and return to presentation view. Now you should see the rotator runs as charms. Take a look at how it action.
- (optional) you may would like to create your own effects with template settings, which we supports lots of options to be switched.
Share anything with your way and enjoy life. :)
Some other resources:
Want automatic updates? Subscribe to our RSS feed
Get Email Updates
sent directly to your inbox!